Manco & Manco Pizza opened their first pizza parlor at 918 Boardwalk in the summer of 1956. A few years later they opened another store at 7th Street and the Boardwalk. Frank Manco and his wife Kay opened a third store at 12th Street in the late ’80’s.
One of Manco & Manco’s traditions is making the pizza fresh in front of the customers, with the pie maker putting on an entertaining show for the customers, twirling the pizza dough in the air to stretch it.
Manco & Manco considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, medical condition or disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.